Our Policies As hobby breeders we have a desire for all of our kittens to go to loving homes. We do NOT SELL BREEDERS. Our kittens are sold on a spay/neuter agreement. We ask people to come into our home and meet our cats and kittens. We love our cats and kittens! We RESERVE the right to refuse to sell a kitten to any individual that we feel wouldn’t be a good match or our kittens. Our kittens are raised in our home with lots of love and attention!
Our Pet Prices Our kittens are priced at $850 strictly as a pet. We require a $200 non-refundable pet deposit on each kitten. This deposit will be paid at the time that the kitten is chosen. This fee is applied to the total cost of kitten.
WE DO NOT SHIP our kittens!
We accept cash, money orders, or cashier checks. We will accept checks ONLY if it is given at least 10 business days prior to picking up your kitten. We will NOT accept a check on the day you pick up your kitten.
Choosing Your Kitten and Payment Options
1. If you live within driving distance, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to meet the kittens and choose your own kitten. Or, let your kitten choose you. It does seem that kittens sort of choose their owner when given a little time. 2. If you do come to visit us and choose a kitten, a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required immediately to hold the kitten for you. 3. A second visit with your kitten may be arranged on a person by person basis for those living within driving distance. We will make every effort to accommodate second visits, but that may not always be possible. 4. If you are not able to visit and choose your kitten in person, we will make every effort to match a kitten to you and your family. Updated photos will be sent to your email address. You can also follow us on Facebook. 5. Our kittens, are from very loving and interactive parents. They need to be in a home where they will have attention. Our grown cats are not demanding, but they are interactive. They watch what is going on and enjoy being part of everything.
Cash is always good.
Cashier's checks or money orders are accepted. Please make check payable to Elizabeth Danielson.
Personal checks are accepted also. Please make check payable to Elizabeth Danielson.
However, ALL checks ( This includes cashiers checks, money orders, and personal checks) MUST be delivered a full two weeks prior to picking up your kitten. We will NOT accept a check on the day you pick up your kitten.
All payments MUST be made in US dollars.
We love our cats. Our adults have regular checkups, are fed a healthy diet, and receive love and attention from the entire family.
Kittens will come with age appropriate shots. We ask that you - the new owner - take your kitten to your personal vet within 3 business days of actually getting your kitten.
We take our kittens to the vet when they are 8 weeks old. They get a checkup, vaccines, Revolution flea treatment, and a de-wormer. Copies of their vet records are sent home with each kitten.
Our cats are fed grain free food.
Kitten Name_____________ Date of birth: __________ Litter_________ Sex: ______
The cost of the kitten is ______. The buyer has paid a non-refundable deposit of 200$. We accept cash, money order, or cashier's check. ____
Please mail (or bring) the remaining balance of ________. The remaining balance must be paid in full before you take possession of the kitten. We will not take a personal check on the day you take possession of the kitten.
The kitten described above is being sold as a pet with the following consideration:
1. All payments are non-refundable, including deposits.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, un-caged and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship.
3. This kitten is purchased as a pet and can be shown, and the buyer must spay or neuter, whichever is the case, as soon as buyer's veterinarian will do it. Breeder will provide registration papers upon receipt of proof of spay or neuter. The kittens are all registered by litter, and will have a number assigned to them. Once you have presented documentation of spaying, we will then send the TICA papers to you to send in and register your cat by name. The cost to you is currently 13$ for non-members. This fee is subject to change.
4. The above described kitten is in good health and free of communicable diseases as far as the SELLER is capable of knowing.
5. Health is guaranteed for a period of 3 business days from the time the kitten leaves possession of the seller. To validate this guarantee, the buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian (at buyer's expense) within the said amount of time. If the kitten is found after such examination to have any type of life threatening problem that was present when kitten was in care of the breeder it may be returned and a refund given for the price of the kitten.
Our kittens can go to their new homes starting at 12 weeks old and up!